Sunday, September 15, 2013

My week {37/52]☆★♡♥ I'm loving A5 size more and more since switching to Calipso!!

Here's my week. Next week will be my birthday!!!

But anyway,  have I ever thought that after VERY long wanting and anticipating a PURPLE (that's important! My favorite color!) Malden, I'll love Calipso more???!!! Life is just full of surprises!
The main reason for that is rings! Calipso has smaller rings, hence,  less weight. And fit me, who is going everywhere by feet,  it IS important!  My shoulders are saying me thank you!

Another reason is that I really has took off almost all extra pages! The Calipso has the WO2P until the end of the year,  extra 10 or fewer pages for to-do's and tracking my routines.

The third readon is that  A5 Malden  has a soft cover. It looks good  stuffed.  Without a lot of inserts,  Malden loose shape and the crackels appears on the cover. I don't like it. Since I didn't want to carry stuffed A5 filofax, I moved!


I have not really switched off to an A5 completely because I haven't done my own inserts yet.  I carry my personal  Franklin Covey around and open it up for my contacts and monthly pages. Yes, I carry TWO binders! :)

The decoration video for this week is here:

Please, make comments,  or it doesn't make sense to make these videos! Subscribe also and like!
P.S. the pens' flags point on the important tasks on the pages!
P.P.S. I have bought another filofax on Friday! I couldn't resist! I won't tell you which one, you'll have to wait for an unboxing video! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...